National speakers and esteemed colleagues share best practices and emerging opportunities
The Deshpande Symposium is a gathering of like-minded practitioners focused on accelerating innovation and entrepreneurship across the college and university environment. The Symposium provides a venue for attendees to learn from each others' experiences; to gain wider exposure for their ideas, successes and start-ups; and to collaborate on activities that increase innovation and entrepreneurship in their academic communities.
National speakers and esteemed colleagues discuss best practices and emerging opportunities:
- Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum
- University Research Commercialization and Startups
- Developing Entrepreneurial Universities, Culture & Ecosystems
2019 Keynote Speakers
Amy Nelson was appointed CEO of Venture For America in 2017 after building the organization alongside Andrew Yang, VFA’s Founder,
for four years. Amy led efforts that have more than tripled the organization’s fundraising, and drove VFA’s investment in building
out its regional efforts ...
Read More »
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.
Please feel free to share this event information with your colleagues.
Steering Committee Members:
- Arizona State University
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Deshpande Foundation
- Houston Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Queen's University
- Rice University
- University of Akron
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of North Carolina
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute