National speakers and esteemed colleagues share best practices and emerging opportunities
The Deshpande Symposium is a gathering of like-minded practitioners focused on accelerating innovation and entrepreneurship across the college and university environment. The Symposium provides a venue for attendees to learn from each others' experiences; to gain wider exposure for their ideas, successes and start-ups; and to collaborate on activities that increase innovation and entrepreneurship in their academic communities.
National speakers and esteemed colleagues discuss best practices and emerging opportunities:
- Entrepreneurship in the Curriculum
- University Research Commercialization and Startups
- Developing Entrepreneurial Universities, Culture & Ecosystems
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Follow us on Linkedin and Twitter.
Please feel free to share this event information with your colleagues.
Steering Committee Members:
- Arizona State University
- Burton D. Morgan Foundation
- Deshpande Foundation
- Houston Community College
- Middlesex Community College
- Queen's University
- Rice University
- University of Akron
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
- University of North Carolina
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute